a big step

Friday, September 21, 2012

This has been a tough year - it's much better now - but it has been a rocky road. I haven't written much on my blog lately but that will change soon.  I'm feeling inspired, creative and like my old self again. A few weeks ago I sat down with TVW magazine and told my story...the story of my health and what happened to me at the beginning of 2012. It wasn't easy. What happened to me in January was extremely traumatic, I'm still processing it all. I really struggled with speaking about this but in my heart I knew it was part of the healing process and hopefully an opportunity to inform others about something most have never heard of. Today the TVW magazine hit stands, I can't take it back now - it's out there! It's been a big day for me, I feel a little exposed, my secret is out. I will write more about it here in the next little while, I have so much more to tell. I also have some really cute photos of Beckett's 5th birthday party and Poppy's 2nd birthday party that I want to share....Zoë's turns 4 on Monday...I'm in party planning mode!  As I said, I'm feeling like my old self....thank goodness. xx

5 comments:

Purplestamper said...

Thank you for being you.

Loretta said...

Dear Tamara,
I'm so glad you are feeling better. I haven't gone out yet to get the magazine, but I will do so later today. I love the photos of you and your darling children. We missed you on CTV at the beginning of the year, but we just thought you were taking a break and didn't know that something very serious was happening to you! Take it easy, and we are happy that you are back and feeling peppy again! Loretta & Robert Houben

Vintage Home said...

Thinking of you ...

Adorebynat said...

Glad that you're better now. I'm far away in Asia again, it's too bad that I can't grab the magazine. I'm looking forward to your posts on the kids' birthday photos and your updates.

Shawna said...

I just read the article, thank you for sharing. I have been praying for your health and stability since we heard you were not well. I know what it feels like to not feel like yourself, so I'm glad that you're coming back into your skin! Many blessings and happy Fall! Xo*Shawna