beckett's 7th birthday party

Saturday, August 9, 2014


It's hard to believe that Beckett is seven!! When I was tossing around ideas for Beckett's party I realized that I had already thrown him a party for each of his favourite things. Thomas - check,  dinosaurs - check, cars - check, hot wheels - check. Dave suggested we just have a party to celebrate 7...a good old-fashioned, themeless party.  Perfect.


Once again my good friend Denise (or Auntie Denise) made the cake and food, she likes to remind me that she's a realtor not a baker. Her cakes are insanely delicious, if this realtor thing doesn't work out...right, she's an amazing realtor. Kyrani from Klik Photography took all the photos, best decision I ever made was to have someone capture all the moments. The cookies are from The Whisk, always amazing. 



We hired Bell E. Buttons to face paint and perform some magic tricks, the kids loved the show. He kept them entertained and laughing for a couple of hours, it was great. From these photos it looks like it's just us as the party but we had friends and family over! 



It was a great time, I love birthday parties and from the looks of it - so do my kids! 

No comments: